Thursday, October 16, 2014

What about me?!

I swiped this from mi amiga! I do love a good survey.
1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you? My dad calls me Rosie-Os.  The Rose.  Or simply, Laura Rose.
2. What’s a weird habit of yours? I swish drinks in my mouth before I swallow.
3. Do you have any weird phobias? My phobia of crickets and mice is often debilitating.  Otherwise, I'm quite fearless!
4. What’s a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you’re alone? Right now, It's all about the bass.  Florence and the Machine.  Or some old favorites from high school, like Blink182.
5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? I'm an aggressive driver so all other drives generally annoy me.  And noisy eaters.
6. What’s one of your nervous habits? When I'm nervous or anxious I can't sleep.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Whatever side I want!  When I'm alone, I sleep in the middle.
8. What was your first stuffed animal & its name? I don't remember being big on stuffed animals.  I had a stuffed soccer ball I slept with for a long time but I didn't personify it.
9. What’s the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks? Grande non-fat chai tea latte.  Sometimes extra hot.
10. What’s the beauty rule you preach.. but never ACTUALLY practice? I'm bad about moisturizing.
11. Which way do you face in the shower? Away from the water.  But if I'm feeling sick or cold I'll face the water and crank the temperature to super hot.
*Edited to note that I actually face towards the water!  After I answered this I thought about it every time I showered and was shocked to discover that I actually don't face away from the shower most of the time.  I learned something about myself!!
12. Do you have any ‘weird’ body ‘skills’? My elbows are double-jointed.  It's hard to explain but people often comment on it.
13. What’s your favorite ‘comfort food’/food that’s ‘bad’ but you love to eat it anyways? Pizza.  
14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say? Coolio.
15. Time to sleep- what are you ACTUALLY wearing? Normally just underwear but I'll add sweats as it gets colder.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment