Monday, October 6, 2014

Milwaukee, a timeline!

Perhaps not as exotic as Mexico but another trip warrants another timeline!

Friday
10am - Depart Louisville and head to Milwaukee!

4:30pm 3:30pm - After 6.5 hours we arrive in MKE.  Learn that they are actually an hour behind.

6pm - Off to Lakefront Brewery with our hosts, Ryan and Ann!



7pm - Take a tour of the Brewery where I am crowned Queen of the Bung Hole.  Such an honor!



8:30pm - Stayed at Lakefront for their fried fish dinner and eat my very fist cheese curd.  I'm in love!



10pm - Drive by Mr. Louisville's former apartment and stop by Wonderbar for a night cap.  A total dive with a little charm.

Saturday
10:30am - Brunch at BelAir Cantina followed by a drive around to see the sites.

1pm - I break off from the group to go shopping while the rest watch football, take runs and naps and laze around.



7pm - Head to dinner at Pizza Man.  Have some more cheese curds and probably the best pizza I've had.  Cracker thin crust with delicious toppings.



10pm - After dinner we go to Leff's to meet up with more friends! 

Sunday
10:30am - Diner breakfast at Ted's before hitting the road home.

2pm - Quick detour to Mars Cheese Castle for curds to bring home.

What I learned in Milwaukee: I love cheese curds!!

No comments:

Post a Comment