Thursday, October 24, 2013

Nashville, a timeline!

I went to Nashville!

3:30pm 2:30pm - Arrived in Nashville. Learned that Nashville is actually an hour behind. 

3:30pm - I met up with Eli where he's living and met Harley and Max, the Germans (Shepherd). 

4:00pm - Had a drink and a snack at ML Rose.

5:00pm - Met up with Mr. Louisville at Pub 5.  His friend, Sterling meets us a little bit later.

7:30pm - Eli's roommates, Josh and Lauren, pick us up and we go to The Pharmacy for supper.  I ordered the Stroganoff Burger per the reccommendation of our server.  Eli ordered the Bauernworst.

7:45 - Wished I had ordered the Bauernworst.

10:00pm - Back to their house for box-o-wine and strange You Tube videos.

11:00pm - Attempted to go to the Stone Fox but scoffed at the cover charge.  Walked to ML Rose for a nightcap.

12:10am - Had the cabbie drop Eli off and then went back downtown to meet Mr. Louisville and his friend at Robert's. The Chris Casello Trio was playing. Fantastic.

Sometime after 2am - Called it a night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment