Sunday, October 6, 2013

Charlotte Rose

My sister is having a baby!  The whole family is very excited, to say the least.  Charlotte Rose should be ready for her debut the first of December and this weekend I threw Molly a baby shower.  It was a success!  Nearly every single cousin and aunt came along with a few other friends.

I served spinach and artichoke dip, cheese tortellini with a pesto dipping sauce, strawberry and pineapple skewers and three different types of sandwiches.  Chicken Caesar, turkey and colby jack and a warm veggie sandwich.  The veggie was a rip off of my favorite hot veggie sandwich from York St. Cafe.  My mom and I love going there for lunch.  It's so good!

Molly and I
I wish I was able to take more pictures but it I was GO GO GO from the moment I woke up until well after the guests left. 

Luckily, Molly's friend, Rotha, volunteered to take care of the dessert.  Not only did she bring a beautiful cake but also cupcakes, cookies, cake pops, M&Ms.  It was ridiculous!



The hard part is over (for me, at least).  Now I'm ready to meet my niece!

No comments:

Post a Comment