I traveled to Chicago for my 20th and 21st Phish shows with my buddies. I got to see Dr. Stamates, shop on Michigan Ave., have an amazing brunch at Flo, eat a traditional Chicago dog at Portillos.
| Myself, Kyle and Jay at Phish |
I also traveled to Houston, Texas to visit the Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center. I had a fantastic time learning from their team and got to do a few cool things in my free time like visit the Menil Exhibit, Museum of Contemporary Art and the Houston Fine Art Museum. I also ate my weight in Tex-Mex!
| Menil Park in Houston, Texas. |
I also celebrated my Grandmother's 85th birthday!
I went down to Louisville a few times this summer and went to my first L'ville football game!
Finally, as it is with every year, I ended my summer at Midpoint Music Festival. I've written about it before but this was my 4th year attending and it was a fantastic time, as always! My highlites were probably the Kansas Bible Co. and Sol Cat. I don't even have the energy to remember all the bands I saw over the course of 3 nights but I already can't wait to do it again.
| Katie, myself, Brittany, Julie on Thursday night of MPMF. |
| A keytar solo closing out my second night. |
What did you do this summer? Whatever it entailed I hope you had as much fun as I did!
No comments:
Post a Comment