This post is inspired by my friend twin :)
Here are some things that I'm loving lately...
Nordstrom!
I am completely and totally in love with Nordstrom. My friend is a personal stylist there and now I can't go shopping with out her. She helps me find the best stuff and really knows what looks good on me. She doesn't cost a thing, she just makes commission so it seems like such a luxury! I was there this weekend so of course my new purchases are a few things I'm loving.
Frye Boots
You are looking at my entire Christmas right there, folks. Initially my mom tried these on and I knew I needed them. I have actually never heard of this brand before but apparently they are a big deal. I am so excited to have these boots for years to come and can't wait to start wearing them! Merry Christmas to me... thanks mom!
Free People shirt
This was definitely my biggest splurge but I love all things blue and have been eyeing this for a while. I will pair it with tights and my new boots, of course.
Chambray Shirt Dress
Okay, so... chambray? Denim? I'm not quite sure what the difference is but I dig it. I wore this dress out last night with a little belt and got a ton of compliments!
V's Secret Fabulous Pushup
So I needed a new bra and Victoria's Secret always treats me right. The problem I have is that the push-up style I favor isn't always offered in my size. I found this bra today and love it. A pushup is a single girls best friend. Am I right?



Ahhh so jealous of your boots. I've been trying to convince myself to buy a pair of Frye's. I really want some, but yes - expensive.
ReplyDelete