Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wedding Weekend

I'm 27 so naturally, I've been going to a ton of weddings lately.  I was in two (my sister's and Mara's) this year and probably had about another 8-10 that I was invited to. 

Tonight I am looking forward to my friend, Brittany Pauly's wedding!  When I was a sophomore in college there were 6 of us girls that lived on Park in Lexington.  We had a great year there and I love all the girls so much.  So much has changed since then... but that's life.

This picture was taken in 2008 or 09 at Mara's birthday I believe.  I am really hoping for an updated one tonight!

Laura, Bridget, Mel
Carly, Mara, Brittany



I will say, it was kind of painful looking through some old pictures trying to find one of just the six of us.  I was having a lot of "what the hell was I wearing" moments.  ::shiver::

I picked Carly and her boy up from Dayton airport last night and the drive was horrendous.  Penny sized hail!  Torrential downpour!  But I made it up and back safe and sound.  As a thank you Carly gave me a new cookbook!  Such a good gift-giver that one.



I love to bake.  I'm probably the only single girl for miles that has my own Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer so you know I mean business.  Very much looking forward to trying these recipes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment