Happy Labor Day and the unofficial end of summer!
Here are four things I did this weekend:
1. Lots of cooking! This is in the oven right now and this is on the menu for dinner this evening.
2. I am obsessed with these Charley Harper puzzles and am working on this one today. Though, it will take me more than a day to finish! I've completed this one and have this one to do next. I'm a little old lady at heart.
3. I went to Findlay Market on Saturday and had lunch at Pho Lang Thang and dessert at Taste of Belgium. The sandwich I had at Pho was delicious and reminded me of something I ate when I was in Charelston.
Bánh Mì Chay (Vegetarian)
Fried tofu served on our French baguette with garlic butter mayo,đò chua*, cucumber,jalapeños and cilantro.
4. Some wiggin' out on Sunday at Sara's.
No comments:
Post a Comment