Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

My Thanksgiving was perfect.

Mr. Louisville and I traveled up to Cincinnati the night before and stayed at the Hilton downtown which worked out wonderfully.  We ran the Cincinnati Thanksgiving 10k in the morning and I had personal best time of 1 hour 31 seconds! It's a great tradition to feel better about all of the great food later on and I hope to keep it up.

After the run we cleaned up and headed downstairs for lunch with my family at Orchid's.  It's the most wonderful buffet and my favorites were the seafood (crab legs, crab claws, cold shrimp, freshly shucked oysters) and the cheese plate I made for myself in lieu of too many desserts.  It's arguably my favorite family tradition!


I miss my little BFF!



Group photo minus baby Caroline.

After lunch M and I headed back down to Louisville to stop by his Uncle's for an Italian feast.  Sauce, spaghetti, meatballs, rolled beef, pork, bread, salad.  It was a nice change of pace and absolutely delicious!

Following dinner we stopped by Tia's for a visit which was a perfect ending to our holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment