It's official. I quit my job and moved to Louisville. I feel excited, stressed, sad, happy, hopeful - all the feelings! Since Louisville isn't very far I didn't want to make a big deal about it but I was able to have quite the sendoff.
Dinner at Sotto with the ladies.
Thursday night Bengals football tailgate with lots of friends at the West Sixth party. Bengals are 8-0!! Such a fun time to be in the city!!
Quality time with my little BFF. I'll miss her the most! Such a special time living with the Normans... So thankful for them and sad to be gone. I was part of their family for 8 months and I'll cherish that time for the rest of my life.
Anyway, excited to start a fresh new chapter of my life with Mr. Louisville!! Wish me luck!
Ahhhhh!!!! You're in Louisville! Keep blogging, keep track of life changes! House tour, please!!
ReplyDelete