Monday, January 27, 2014

29

I turned 29 on January 26, 2014. So, here are 29 things.

1. I'm only a little nervous to turn thirty but for now, I'm still in my twenties.

2. It took me a while to get here.  But Olives, I love you.  Forgive me for talking shit about you for so long.

3. Nobody is normal.

4. ML makes a mean marinara.  And fried potatos.  And eggs.  He's great.

5. If it hurts, I won't wear it because I can't hide pain.  I'm looking at you, heels.

6. I love club Krogering.

7. I'm into gold jewelry.  Like my mom.

8. I bought this locket but I have no idea what I should put in it.

9. Baby C makes me so happy!  I can't imagine how happy she makes my sister.

10. That doesn't mean I'm ready to babysit!

11. Winter is torture when I have to look at my bike everyday but can't ride it!  It's too. Damn. Cold.

12. It doesn't always have to be fate!  Or a sign!  It might just be a coincidence.

13. I'm trying to be more on time and less early.

14. I hate having order envy at restaurants.

15. I'm into tequila again.

16. I'm more into candy.

17. Worrying is optional.

18. My new favorite kitchen tool?!  A double blade grapefruit knife from my momma!

19. I wish I could have my own citrus trees.  Limes, lemons, grapefruit...

20. Uncle Eric and Tony have a grapefruit tree! Jealous.

21. Champagne for my real friends and real pain for my sham friends.  Right Eli?

22. I need to drink more water.

23. What you think of me is none of my business.

24. What a slut time is!  She screws everyone.

25. I'm surrounded by Doctors!!

26. I'm happy with my job but I'll never confuse my career and my life.

27. I love a good dance party.  And no one cares if you can't dance well. Get up and dance anyway!

28. Everything changes.

29. Darling, be daring.

1 comment: