I got a head start on weddings this year and went to the first one the first week of January. My cousin, Jared and his lady, Jesse. Mr. Louisville was my date and he met my 'rents.
I've been stopping over to see this little chubster. My sister laughs at my awkwardness but is encouraging. She says I can't break baby C but she still makes me nervous!
I went with some ladies from my book club and saw Book of Morman at the Arnoff. Goodness! So good!!
Have you seen any good shows lately? Held any babies?
I got to keep Charlotte for a whole afternoon this past weekend and I held her a lot! She smiles every time I say her name. We read Hands Hands Fingers Thumbs and the Nose Book. She liked the Nose Book best. I like Mormons. I love the theater. But I love you more.
ReplyDelete