The night before Easter is the new night before Thanksgiving. Am I right? That Saturday evening is the day I decided to have my housewarming party. A bunch of folks had already been over but I thought one big party to celebrate was in order so everyone could come see my place at once.
I invited over 100 people and 70 or so came. I was gifted lots of booze, mostly bourbon and champagne, so my bar cart is looking plush right now. Too much fun.
![]() |
| The living room. |
![]() |
| Kitchen. |
![]() |
| My bedroom. |
![]() |
| The extra room in between my bedroom and the guest bedroom. |
![]() |
| Guest bedroom. |
![]() |
| My upstairs bathroom. Through those doors is my laundry room. |
![]() |
| KYLE! |
![]() |
| My favorite OTR girls came to my party! This is Jenny and she and the other girls gave me some great gifts! A cute card that I ended up framing, a sweet new puzzle and a very cool apron. |














What a great home you have Laura; glad to know you have an extra room for Jed and me. Hope some of that honey bourbon will be left if and when we visit. Hear you're coming to CA; hope we'll get to see you then too!
ReplyDelete