The person I went with knew a lot of the staff because he works at Nada which is in the same restaurant group... along with Boca which is probably the best restaurant in Cincinnati. The guy behind all three restaurants, David Falk, was there last night and I got to meet him! Is it weird that I was totally star struck? I also got to meet the head chef and most of the guys working the kitchen line. A friend of mine is the FOH manager and he came over to chat with us for a while as well.
We sat at the bar right in front of the open kitchen so I we got to be all up in the action.
We started off with their house wine and ordered the goat cheese and hazelnut honey bruschetta to start with. It was amazing and was actually the only thing we ordered all night. Everything else was sent over for us!
- Porchetta bruschetta w/ mustard & pickled shallot
- Polenta w/ fried egg, brown butter,lomo & parmigiano - no words
- Short rib cappellacci – shallot, amish butter & thyme.
Have you had an amazing restaurant experience recently? There is nothing better than impeccable service and mind blowing food, right?



No comments:
Post a Comment