Sunday, April 21, 2013

Keeneland

I try and make it down to Keeneland at least once or twice a year.  There is a meet in the spring and another in the fall so the window of opportunity is limited.

We left Northern Kentucky around 9am Saturday morning and arrived in Lexington a little after 10.  We tailgated with lots of friends for most of the afternoon and finally made it into the track around race 5.  I usually bet on some races but this time I didn't.  There was quite a crowd and I had the most fun just catching up with my friends, watching the horses and the people and sipping bourbon from my flask.

Abbey and I.

Andrew, Andy, Kyle.

Getting ready for our photo shoot.

So excited to see Nick and Tiffany!
Anyone else a fan of going to a race track?  It can't be just a Bluegrass and bourbon thing but I suppose it would be okay if it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment