Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A to Z about me!

Carly motivates me to keep blogging.  Besides, I can't resist a questionnaire!

A - Age: 30

B - Biggest Fear: Oh, you know... the big sleep.

C - Current Time: 6:55 P.M.

D: Drink You Last Had: Besides water, La Croix.  Apple-Berry flavor.

E - Easiest Person to Talk To: Leyla.

F - Favorite Song: I recently saw the Alabama Shakes in concert and I'm a big fan of The Greatest off their new album, Sound and Color.

G - Grossest Memory: Recently I was watching my niece Charlotte.  She was naked right before bath time and we were playing when she started to poop.  I screamed!

H - Hometown: Ryland Heights, Kentucky - it's about 15 minutes from downtown Cincinnati.

I - In Love With: My BKR water bottle.

J - Jealous Of: People that can seemingly eat whatever they want and never gain weight!

K - Kindest Person You Know: Mara.

L - Life Isn't Complete Without: Sex, drugs and rock and roll.

M - Middle Name: Rose after my maternal grandmother.

N – Number of Siblings: 2.  Older sister Molly and younger brother Elihu.

O – One Wish: To always have a job that I enjoy.

P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last: Mr. Louisville.

Q – Question You’re Always Asked: "Are you a nurse?"  When I tell people that I work at Hoxworth Blood Center.

R – Reason To Smile: LIFE.

S – Song You Last Sang: Build me up Buttercup with Charlotte and Molly while I was cooking dinner this evening.

T – Time You Woke Up: 7ish a.m.

U – Underwear Color: Currently white with blue and green hearts.

V – Vacation Destination: Anywhere!  Next up is Vegas and San Diego.

W – Worst Habit: Using a credit card.

X – X-Rays You’ve Had: Only at the dentist.

Y – Your Favorite Food: Chipotle.

Z – Zodiac Sign: Aquarius!

Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment