Monday, December 1, 2014

Double Feature

At Swanksgiving we were playing Truth and Dare.  TRUTH! "When was the last time you stole?"  Everyone kind of scoffed and the guy whose turn it was blew it off saying something about stealing someone's heart.  Lame.

I stole last month!

For the third time in my life, I bought a ticket to see a movie.  Then, thanks to my iPhone, I was able to find a moving playing right after that I wanted to see.  I moseyed in nonchalantly in time to catch the last preview before the second movie started.  It made for a long, lazy day at the theater but I'm not complaining!  This was my favorite double feature to date because the theater recently moved its soda machines so they are self serve.  So, after I left the first flick, Birdman, I filled up my ICEE and headed to the second, Interstellar!



The first time I ever did the Double Feature ditty was in high school.  I was 15... My friend, Mara, and I went to the movies often!  We paid to see Miss Congeniality. Cute movie!  After that we discussed quickly that we wanted to see another and bought tickets for What Women Want.  We weren't bad enough to sneak in!



My second Double Feature was in 2012.  First up, Perks of Being a Wallflower followed by Fruitvale Station. 




Have you ever attempted a Double Feature?  I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. You have such a good memory! I know I've done a double-feature a couple times, but have no idea what the movies were. Birdman --> Interstellar is a LONG day at the cinema!

    ReplyDelete