Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tying Knots

I've mentioned it before but I'll mention it again.  Damn!  I've had a lot of weddings to attend this year.

Anne & Andy
Brittany & Gregg
Brad & Kelly
Maggie's Sister's wedding - technically I was a last minute invite but I couldn't pass up the open bar :)
Mara & Brian
Molly (my sister!) & Ryan
Simon & Molly
Dave & Patti
Katie & Lyle

Last weekend it was Simon and Molly's.  Initially, the wedding was supposed to be outdoors and everyone would camp afterwards.  The whether forecast was calling for cold and rainy temps so at the last minute they were able to pull together a venue downtown Cincinnati and it was beautiful!  Good food, too.  Gotta love City Barbeque catering!

Simon, Molly and their adorable daughter Emmy Lou!
One of the best parts about this wedding was seeing the Prall crew together again.  These 5 boys lived together at UK for about 4 years.  Initially on Prall, and then on Grosvenor.  Clay lives in Tahoe now and Chase is always on the move so it's rare when they are all together.  So many memories with these boys...

Clay, Erik, Chase, Johnny, Tyler
This weekend was Dave and Patti's wedding!  Most definitely the hip hippiest wedding yet!  Love these two. 

Patti and Dave.  


Me and Sara
Clay and Dave
Clay has been in town for about a month so he could make it to all these weddings and it's been too fun.  He's the craziest person I know and I love love love when he comes to town!  He just turned 29 at Dave's wedding which means we've been buds for about 10 years now.  Dang.  Captain Motorboat.

1 comment: