I'd like to read at least 1 book every month this year. Last month it was Everything I Never Told You.
I liked the book. Didn't love it but it was a quick read.
I liked the book. Didn't love it but it was a quick read.
Up next: Girl on the Train.
Watch
Detroit '67 at the Ensemble Theater with my momma. We have season tickets this year and this was my favorite show yet! I loved learning more about the Detroit riots and listening to the Motown music. Overall I thought it was heart-wrenching and beautiful.
Eat
At Kreuger's Tavern in OTR before the show. This new ditty is of the same Bakersfield and The Eagle restaurant group which are two of my faves! I'm still thinking about their chopped salad and chicken schnitzel!
Eat
At Kreuger's Tavern in OTR before the show. This new ditty is of the same Bakersfield and The Eagle restaurant group which are two of my faves! I'm still thinking about their chopped salad and chicken schnitzel!

No comments:
Post a Comment