Monday, March 24, 2014

Asheville, a timeline!

I love a good timeline.  Don't you?  This past weekend I went to Asheville, NC for my friend, Carly's Bachelorette party.  My adventures below, if you're interested.

Friday 
11:00am - Hit the road!

1:30pm - Picked up Carly's friend, my new friend, Natalie, in London. 

5:00pm - Checked into our hotel in Asheville.

6:30pm - Dinner at Curate.

8:00pm - Drinks!  UK game!  Dancing!  Slefies!  Shots!  At Pack's Tavern.

? - Called it a night.

Saturday
12:00pm - Brunch at Mayfel's.  The bloody mary bar was a serious highlight for me.





2:00pm - Another bloody at LAB followed by some shopping.

3:00pm - Wicked Weed for some solo time.  I drank a delicious Mango Jalapeno Blonde Ale, watched the Louisville basketball game and made some bar friends.

4:00 - Met back up with the crew at Barley's for a beer and the rest of the game.

6:00pm - Back to the hotel to get ready and shower Carly with gifts!



8:00pm - Dinner at Blackbird.  Predictably, I ordered the cheese board.  Lindsey wanted the fish special, with chicken instead of fish.  COuld they do that?  The chef was so amused he came out and asked her exactly what she wanted.



10:00pm - Back to Wicked Weed to end the night. 

Sunday
9:00am - Headed home.

3:00pm - Met friends at the Village Pub for the UK game.  We played the #1 and undefeated team Wichita State and won!!!  A most excellent end to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment