Eli's BBQ

Oh my gosh you guys. This BBQ is so good! A few weeks ago it was my friend, Zach's, 30th Birthday! I had folks over and got their BBQ pork and mac & cheese. Good grief it's so good. I also made some jalapeno cheddar cornbread and coleslaw. We had such a good time and it was so fun to host a delicious, casual dinner party. The first in my new house!
| Kyle! Myself and Zach, the birthday |
It was so good I did the same thing the next weekend for my mom's birthday! I had my mom, dad, molly&ryan and eli over on Saturday, March 9. I picked up the BBQ and mac & cheese, made a more traditional coleslaw and that same cornbread. But the big deal were the snickerdoodle blondies and salted caramel brownies. It was my mom's birthday after all :)
I have made about 4 or 5 batches of those blondies since then for co-workers and friends because they are seriously the best thing I've baked all year and I get mad compliments on them.
Music
As always, seeing lots of live music. Man Man, Murder By Death and Tillers all at the Southgate House. Super Massive and Sligthly Stoopid at The Madison.
Also excited to be planning my summer which is filling up fast with the Forecastle Music Festival and of course some Phish.
I love your cornbread! I want some Eli's when I come home. Thinking Derby weekend...
ReplyDelete